Friday, June 20, 2008

curve balls and life

Life throws curve balls at you all the time, and with me they seem to be coming from all angles. I've been considering where i am going in this world for sometime and I just don't know. I love radio work its the anonymity of it. I mean nothing beats being hidden away in a studio, no body to worry you and your only contact with the outside world is the telephone, internet and sms.

I like working with people, sometimes people say that i can communicate technical babble in plain english, not sure how i do that. As you can probably see from my typing here today i tend to be a little dyslexic cause i tend to drop works and characters. Brain tells me I have typed them but they just don't appear on the screen, i have to proof read a letter several times before my brain says “um you need to fix the third word in the second paragraph” or something like that. I suppose if I am aware of my limitations I can keep and eye out for it.

No comments: