Sunday, July 13, 2008

handy work

Its sunday night I am exhausted to the point of now making much sense, I think I have had six hours sleep over the last 48 hours and to be able to do it I can't take my epilim cause it knocks me out solid for 8 hours. Managing my time and finances is annoying me at the moment, I got no time for anything and i'm constantly exhausted but I put on a brave face for everyone and that is the main thing I spose. Arm hasn't been to bad but skipping the tablets is a big gamble because if my body has gotten rid of all the of the reserves in my blood supply before the weekends out I got a hand that is useless to anyone and especially me. Cause it takes at least a day and half to build up again in the system before the pain and the coordination issues start dying back.

No comments: